NCC Education is extremely pleased to announce a new MBA top-up with Plymouth University!
Students who have completed their NCC Education Level 7 Diploma in Business Management (L7DBM) will now have the option to continue their studies and graduate with a Masters of Business Administration.
NCC Education have secured an agreement with Plymouth University which enables NCC Edu L7DBM holders onto the final dissertation stage enabling a fast-track option to completing an MBA.
Plymouth University, which is based on the South West Coast of the UK, is ranked in the top 2% in the world making it a highly desirable prestigious partnership.
It is also ranked No 41 in the UK (CWUR) and ranked 5th in the UK in the Times Higher Education Top 150 Under 50.
Students will be able to attend the graduation ceremony in Plymouth and graduate as any other Plymouth University graduate.
The top-up is project-based and supported through expert supervision and online learning – it can be studied from any location world-wide, there is no need to come to the UK, which means no visa is required.
As the L7DBM is studied and assessed entirely in English, there is also no need to complete an IELTS test.
What is unique to this MBA is that students are given the option to specialise with 12 course titles available:
- Master of Business Administration (Global Supply Chain Management)
- Master of Business Administration (International Strategic Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Entrepreneurship)
- Master of Business Administration (Wine and Spirits Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Managerial Psychology)
- Master of Business Administration (Finance)
- Master of Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing)
- Master of Business Administration (Human Resource Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Economics)
- Master of Business Administration (Operations Management)
- Master of Business Administration (Information Management)
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, such specialisms are now becoming highly sought after.
NCC Education are always looking for additional progression routes to allow students to fulfill their educational journey. This partnership with Plymouth University is highly sought after.
Janette Lister, Partnerships Manager says:
“We are very excited to be offering this route through to an MBA from Plymouth Univeristy. We truly believe that the specialisms offered and prestigious standing of the university will mean that NCC Education students will be able to stand out from the crowd and be highly attractive to employers in today’s competitive marketplace”
To find out more about this programme and details of how to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To offer the L7DBM in your centre please contact email@example.com and help your students achieve their career goals.