Please Note: This vacancy expired on 18/04/2014
Management Services Assistant
Term: Full time
Salary: RMB 67,200 per year
Closing Date: 18/04/2014
Reference Number: CN0214FA
NCC Education Ltd is a leading British and global awarding body for IT and Business Qualifications. We are looking for a Management Services Assistant to strengthen our provision, to provide finance, business development, operational support to allocated centres and administration support to the Company.
Our beliefs are that:
- Education and qualifications promote self-esteem and self-confidence in individuals and communities.
- Learning development - especially in IT and business skills – will help to raise educational standards and build capacity in nations.
- Ultimately NCC Education qualifications empower the individual.
About NCC Education
NCC Education is a global provider and awarding body of British education. We provide the complete education solution to over 200 Accredited Partner Centres in more than 45 countries worldwide. By working in partnership with Accredited Partner Centres and universities we provide students with affordable qualifications in Business and IT, from foundation through to degree, master's level and beyond.
Our flexible approach to providing the International Degree Pathway allows students to enter or leave their degree journey at their own pace and receive a certificate for their achievements at each stage. We design our qualifications to give our students the academic knowledge and complementary practical skills to reach their career aspirations.
- Provide centres with support in using NCC Education operational systems, documentation and processes
- Provide responses to centres operational queries & managing invoices
- Work with the NCC Education Centre Support department as and when required
- Provide administrative support to the office e.g. switchboard, consumables and stationery ordering and administration, courier mailing and tracking.
- Provide local Finance support e.g. fulfil banking requirements, record daily movement/balances, pay taxes, record receipts and petty cash, prepare monthly banking reconciliation for UK Finance
- Monthly payroll preparation and payments, liaison with CIIC payroll bureau, responding to queries form UK Finance and Informatics, issue payment notices, co-ordinate annual audit requirements to assist accounting/auditing companies where out sourced
- Provide UK Finance Support e.g. provide daily/weekly/monthly information as required about POs, cash, petty cash, payroll, bank reconciliation, issue revenue reports, report financial status as required
- Profile target partners to support the preparation of prospecting activities, identify suspects, build and maintain a database of key contacts.
- Maintain information of in-country government and MoE requirements, as defined by the Regional Director
- Conduct competitive market research to support regional sales activities.
- Support the Business Development Manager with prospecting target partners within the region, to include cold calling, lead qualification. Work to achieve monthly target for prospects contacted and opportunities identified (leads).
- Route and assign qualified leads to the Business Development Manager for future action.
- Work with the appropriate head office teams and ensure that the correct processes are followed with regard to new contracts and the setting up of new centres on internal systems
- Provide administrative support to the Business development Manager for maintaining systems and processes, such as Compass, CRM, monthly sales reporting and performing financial credit checks for new centres and ensuring prompt payment of invoices by centres
- Provide local HR support e.g. handling all matters related to taxation and all China staff salaries calculation and distribution, place job advertisements, coordinate with CIIC for staff social security, process work permit and residence permits
- Update and maintain content on the China web pages and any other relevant pages
- Support for the UK IT and UK Marketing teams
How to apply
To apply for the role, please send your CV and covering letter in stating current salary and notice period to Amanda.Li@nccedu.com.
Closing date for applications - 18/04/2014