At NCC Education we are committed to providing a complete education solution for our worldwide network of Accredited Partner Centres. Our mission, values and key principles shape our behaviour to allow us to continually provide a high quality, hassle-free education experience for our Accredited Partner Centres and students worldwide.
NCC Education Mission
To be a global leader in the assessment and certification of recognised quality British qualifications and teaching
programmes and the first choice examinations board for IT and Business.
To improve an individual’s future prospects and opportunities by providing quality qualifications that are widely
recognised and valued by employers and universities worldwide.
NCC Education Values
In all that we do, we aim to be: Innovative Excellent Transparent and Collaborative.
- Innovative: innovating and improving in all we do
- Excellent: demonstrating excellence in customer service, expertise in IT and Business
- Transparent: working with integrity, openness and respecting our obligations to our partners and staff
- Collaborative: nurturing individual talent and engaging all people.
NCC Education Key Principles
As a customer-centric organisation, our focus is always on you, the customer. As a result, at the core of our business are the following principles:
- Optimal customer service at all times, in terms of both efficiency and courtesy.
- Co-operative teamwork to facilitate procedures.
- Listening to customer feedback and acting on it.
- Nurturing our staff to perform at their best at all times.
You are our focus. We are committed to providing a customer-centric service that exceeds your needs and expectations.
Corporate Social Responsibility
At NCC Education, we are committed to operating responsibly. We strive to have a positive impact on our Accredited Partner Centres, students, graduates, employees, partners and wider communities.
We are extremely committed to our Corporate Social Responsibilities, which demonstrates our commitment to employees and to the wider community.
Our values and principles govern our approach in all we do. They shape our policies, culture and beliefs and are incorporated into our CSR Policy.