Accredited Partner Status
By becoming an Accredited Partner Centre you will receive access to:
- Extensive teaching materials and comprehensive teaching guides. We provide all resources and full programmes of study right down to suggested individual lesson plans; teachers just need to deliver!
- Bespoke Academic Support and Teacher Training
- Examination and Moderation Support
- Staff and student access to our online Digital Library
- Free access to anti-plagiarism software, Turnitin
- Pre-inspection Support
- Marketing Support
- Business development support as well as an assigned Academic Manager, Centre Support Executive and Marketing Support.
- Access to Connect, NCC Education’s dedicated online administrative portal. Connect streamlines the student administration process, allowing you to review students’ academic performance, run reports on your qualifications and student numbers and access the latest news, events and updates.
- Access to NCC Education’s online virtual learning environment (VLE), Campus, for both centre teaching staff and students. The online VLE will provide your staff with everything they need to deliver the qualification at the touch of a button!
- Plus much more!
Accredited Partner Centre Enquiry Form
Please complete the expression of interest form to provide us with your key requirements and details. You can also get in touch with us via our Contact Us page.
After reviewing your needs, a specialist member of our team will contact you to discuss your requirements in greater detail. We treat each centre application individually and understand that one size may not fit all. By tailoring our services we can provide you with a bespoke solution to your needs and our sales staff will be able to provide you with a full breakdown of all the costs involved to get you up and running!
Application documents for Accredited Partner Centres
Sample policy documents are available upon request at email@example.com
Key policy documents for Accredited Partner Centres
To view and download all key NCC Education policy documents, please visit our Policies and Procedures page