By becoming an Accredited Partner Centre you will receive comprehensive high quality support and development services including:
- Extensive teaching materials and comprehensive teaching guides. We provide all resources and full programmes of study right down to suggested individual lesson plans; teachers just need to deliver
- Bespoke Academic Support and Teacher Training
- Examination and Moderation Support
- Staff and student access to our online Digital Library
- Free access to anti-plagiarism software, Turnitin
- Marketing Support
- Business development support as well as an assigned Academic Manager, Centre Support Executive and Marketing Support.
- Access to Connect, NCC Education’s dedicated online administrative portal. Connect streamlines the student administration process, allowing you to review students’ academic performance, run reports on your qualifications and student numbers and access the latest news, events and updates.
- Access to NCC Education’s online virtual learning environment (VLE)
See the full list of what we provide an Accredited Partner Centre below