Find a Centre

By Country

By Qualification




















> What if I do not agree with my final grades?

What if I do not agree with my final grades?

If you do not agree with the decision you will need to contact your centre to discuss your options. NCC Education allows students to request a review of their results if they are unsatisfied. The purpose of the review process is to provide an opportunity for students to ensure that NCC Education’s processes and procedures have been followed correctly and to confirm that any grade awarded is fully justified.

All reviews must be requested through your NCC Education centre. There is a four week period for you to request a review after receipt of your results; your centre will inform you of the process and of the payment required.

For more information please refer to the Review of Results and Appeals Procedure document.

Back to FAQs