Find a Centre

By Country

By Qualification




















Q. Recognised for Entry

This refers to an agreement with a university that allows NCC Education candidates with qualifications such as the International Foundation Year (IFY) or Pre-Master’s entry onto year 1 of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, as the NCC Education qualification satisfies the university entry requirements.

Back to FAQs