Find a Centre

By Country

By Qualification




















Q. Is there a difference between a degree obtained by studying at a UK university and one gained studying from my home country?

No. NCC Education students studying from their home country at one of our centres will receive the certificate of Bachelors (Hons) Degree from the university, which is exactly the same as students who have enrolled and completed three years’ study directly at the university in the UK.

Back to FAQs