Find a Centre

By Country

By Qualification




















Q. Will I need a visa in order to study in another country?

Yes you will. All students must have the relevant permits and approval to study in another country; it is the responsibility of the student to arrange their visas/permits. You will need to contact the relevant government department for the country in which you wish to study for more information about applying for the necessary documentation.

Back to FAQs