Find a Centre

By Country

By Qualification




















Q. I need to have a transcript of my results sent to the university/company which I am applying to.

NCC Education is happy to offer official transcripts to all our students. Please email our Customer Services team at with your candidate details (your full name, NCC Education ID number and course title) and the university/company contact details. A transcript of your results will then be sent to your chosen university or employer. Customer Services will also confirm the cost of this service and the various payment methods available.

Partial transcripts for those students part way through their studies are also available; these are common for those students seeking internships or part-time employment. Please contact Customer Services for more information.

Back to FAQs