Dudley College has been in the business of providing a place to learn since 1862. The college prides itself on offering practical, hands-on learning in a range of subjects, giving you the skills and experience that employers are looking for, so you can progress to university or in your chosen career.
Dudley successfully delivers courses to students wishing to study in the UK on various vocational and academic courses, as well as the English Language. In addition to delivery of courses in the UK, over the last three years Dudley Worldwide has successfully exported education to various countries in partnership with the British Council.
Dudley College's specialist English UK accredited International School of English offers top-quality language training for:
- Students looking to gain IELTS or Cambridge ESOL qualification to aid entry into higher education.
- Individuals wanting a general opportunity (long or short) to improve their English.
- Young people who want to mix with all nationalities at Summer School.
- Groups of students wishing to experience culture along with language learning.
- Business people who need a full command of English for their work.
- Bespoke groups.
A dedicated and enthusiastic team of teachers and support staff
- British Council and English UK accredited
- University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations Authorised Centre
- DELTA qualified and trained teaching staff.
- Excellent college facilities, including free Internet access
- Award-winning student support services*, including homestay, visa applications.
* Winner of British Council Beacon Award for International Student Support
The college's mission is outstanding learning which develops skills, raises aspirations and changes lives.
The following qualifications are currently available at Dudley College:
Dudley College has changed the face of Dudley by creating Dudley Learning Quarter, a dedicated campus for students right at the heart of the town. Packed full of exciting technology and social spaces, the elements of Dudley Learning Quarter provide students and the local community with the very best facilities to inspire their learning, improve their skills and guarantee fun.
The Learning Quarter brings together:
- The Broadway, Dudley College's main site established in 1862
- The college library, refectory, coffee shop, iPoint (student learning centre with over 250 computers)
- Dudley Evolve, the college’s new vocational training centre
- Housing workshops, salons, art studios, sports hall
- Dudley Sixth, a purpose built sixth form centre
- Aspire Living and Aspire Works, providing training opportunities for young people with learning disabilities including a working print shop
- Dudley Create, a new fine art and sculpture workshop
- Dudley Advance, a brand new Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering Technology
- Dudley Enhance, the home of STIR Bistro and Café and the new student resource centre
- Dudley Advance 2 – opening Autumn 2017 for construction
We also have two further sites at Mons Hill for Construction and Wolverhampton Street for Motor Vehicle training.
Awards & Recognition
British Council Award for Teaching of English