Live Language has been successfully preparing international students for university entry for over ten years. Their native teachers have a huge amount of experience in getting students the results they need to get to university, pass an exam, get a new job, or simply have more confidence using English.
Live Language aim to be the best language learning provider globally and aim to enrich people’s lives by providing quality education in a supportive and friendly way.
Live Language is based in Glasgow, Scotland’s biggest city, with its four universities it attracts more than 60,000 students each year. Glasgow has the nickname ‘The Friendly City’ and is a great place to start your academic journey. People love Glasgow for its culture, museums, music, nightlife and shopping, but most of all for its people!
96% of students would study with Live Language again.
Study with Live Language, you won’t be disappointed either!
The following qualifications are currently available at Live Language:
The schools are in the Charing Cross area of the city, and are housed in beautiful Victorian townhouses,
where facilities include-
- 2 student lounges with modern student kitchen and refreshment facilities
- Free Wi-Fi and computer use
- Car parking
- Study Centres with Learning Resources
- Reference and library lending facilities
- 9 comfortable, modern classrooms
- Homestay or Residential accommodation options are available to choose from
Awards & Recognition
Live Language has been accredited by the British Council since 2006. In the most recent British Council report they were awarded Points of Excellence in the areas of Professional Development, Quality Assurance, the Profile of their Academic Managers, Teachers Support, Course Design and Implementation, Pastoral Care and Welfare and Accommodation.
They were also recipients of the Award for Excellence from LanguageCourse.net
They are accredited by –
- British Council
- Investors in People (Silver award)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA)
- UKBA as a Highly Trusted Sponsor
- Education Scotland (ICI)
- Skills Development Scotland
and are members of-
- English UK
- English UK Scotland
- Quality English
- Small group lessons in courses recognised by over 40 universities
- Friendly and focused learning
- Studying from English Beginners level to university entry with Live Language
- Learn how to study with iPads or your mobile phone
- Academic Support Tutor available if you have problems
- An Admissions Advisor to help you chose and apply to the best university
- Live Language offer a busy Social Programme which helps you make friends, learn about the UK culture and practise your English
- ‘Globaliveation’ offers language exchanges, volunteering services and arranges regular lectures and charity events
- What happens outside the classroom is just as important as what happens inside the classroom – thats why Live Language is famous for its support and excellent student care