A warm welcome to our newest centre partner London School of International Business (LSIB).
Accredited NCC Education Centre
London School of International Business has successfully passed our academic quality assessment and forms part of our global network of over 200 education partners.
NCC Education students are able to complete a BA (Hons) in Business Administration at London School of International Business. This degree is delivered online by NCC Education, validated, and awarded by the University of Worcester.
About London School of International Business
London School of International Business (LSIB) offers online qualifications ranging from Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates in the field of
- Business & Finance
- Travel & Tourism
- Human Resources
“London School of International Business (LSIB) strives to offer a supportive yet rigorous learning environment to help students reach their potential and successfully achieve their career aspirations.”
LSIB is an accredited and well-respected institution that specialises in offering highly flexible online programmes, targeted towards professionals. Students can complete their education anytime, from anywhere using desktop, laptop, and/or tablet.
Students from London School of International Business are now able to complete a British Business Degree through LSIB from anywhere in the world.
“Our goal is to provide flexible online learning which helps in achieving professional business qualifications anywhere and at any time and take the career to new heights.”
Core Modules of the BA (Hons) Business Administration
- Business Research Methodology
- Business Strategy
- International Marketing Strategy
- Business Analysis and Decision Making
- Strategic Operations and Quality Management
- Management and Organisational Behaviour
- Business-to-Business Marketing
- Management Accounting and Finance
Assessment of the BA (Hons) Business Administration
Each 15-credit module is assessed by a mid-semester assignment, an end-of-semester examination, and discussion forum contributions, with the exception of Business Research Methods which is assessed by an end-of-semester examination and series of tutorial exercises.
“Our students are successful managers, executives, and professionals who want to advance in their career. Ambitious people who want to fast-track their chosen career. Those who want to start a new enterprise or take current one to higher level.”
Student Career Outcomes
Recent NCC Education Business Administration Top-up graduates have successfully secured the following real-life careers:
- Account Manager, Energy Sector (Vietnam)
- Online Marketing Executive, Design Consultancy (Vietnam)• Events Manager, Healthcare Sector (South Africa)• Marketing Manager, Security Sector (Ghana)
- Customer Service Representative, Mining Sector (UAE)
- Relationship Officer, Banking Sector (Bangladesh)• Logistics Executive, Freight industry (Myanmar)
- Sales Executive for Air Asia, Airline industry (Malaysia)
For more information visit the LSIB website here: https://www.lsib.co.uk/index.html