NCC Education are pleased to welcome Nahda International Academy to its Accredited Partner Centre Network.
Based in Kuwait, the academy specialises in computing qualifications and is known for its high-quality delivery of education.
The centre boasts state-of-the art facilities and offers students an innovative environment to learn in.
Nahda International Academy is in extensive partnerships with high-ranking schools, universities and experts across the Africa, Asia, Europe, United Kingdom and the USA.
Academic Director of Nahda International Academy Atif Sohail Aslam says, “UK university degrees are internationally recognised and usually much-praised.
“Considering the high living expenses and tuition fees in the UK, Nahda International Academy has collaborated with NCC Education to offer education of the same standard in Kuwait.”
NCC Education Business Development Manager Marcelle Du Rand adds, “We are delighted to be partnered with Nahda International Academy.
“Their experience and knowledge in the IT and business space is vast, we look forward to seeing the success of their future cohort of NCC Education students and what they will undoubtedly achieve.”
NAHDA International Academy is accredited to deliver various NCC Education programmes:
- Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies
- Level 4 Diploma in Computing
- Level 4 Diploma in Business IT
- Level 4 Diploma in Business
- Level 5 Diploma in Computing
- Level 5 Diploma in Business IT
- Level 5 Diploma in Business
- Level 7 Diploma in Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business Administration, validated and awarded by the University of Worcester
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems, validated and awarded by the University of Central Lancashire
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +965 22204171