NCC Education is excited to mark the start of 2010 with the launch of a suite of new programmes which provide students with the life-changing opportunity to study for a British postgraduate qualification.
The new Pre-Master’s suite of programmes has been designed to enable students to build on the skills they have developed within their existing qualifications so that they can quickly progress to master’s level study.
- Pre-Master’s in Business (including the Master’s Preparation in Business)
- Pre-Master’s in Information Technology (including the Master’s Preparation in IT)
The Pre-Master’s programmes are designed to enable students to quickly bridge the gap between their existing qualifications and a master’s programme. Students will upgrade their English language ability to a level suitable for master’s entrance, while also being introduced to studying Business or IT subjects through the medium of English.
- Improves English Language skills, with a focus on English for academic purposes, to the standard required of a postgraduate student
- Equips students with the skills required to study towards a master’s level qualification
- Introduces students to academic study in English in the Business/IT field, improving their academic subject knowledge and increasing their confidence in studying subject-specific content in English
- Can be studied full-time over 12 months, or over 2-3 years part-time
- Both programmes comprise of eight* compulsory modules
- Assessed by assignments and examinations
*Students with a full honours degree in a relevant subject can take the shorter Master’s Preparation programme.
Entry Requirements for both Pre-Master’s programmes
Students holding a non-honours degree or Chinese Da Zhuan (or equivalent) can enter the Pre-Master’s in Business or IT directly.
Students must have a score of 5.0 or above in the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) examination or equivalent. Students with higher IELTS scores may also be eligible for exemptions from programme modules, meaning that they can complete the programme more quickly.
For detailed information about the Pre-Master’s in Business programme, please click here.
For detailed information about the Pre-Master’s in Information Technology programme, please click here.
Alternatively, contact email@example.com for any other enquiries you may have regarding NCC Education.