We are pleased to announce that the University of Westminster now offers progression from the NCC Education International Foundation Diploma onto Computing, Business and Engineering degrees.
Graduates from the NCC Education Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) can chose to study for one of 29 degrees!
Registration for the 2017/18 intake are already underway. IFD graduates can now apply to study for highly sought after degrees such as:
- BA (Hons) Business Management
- BA (Hons) Marketing Management
- BSc (Hons) Computer Network Security
- BEng (Hons) Computer Systems & Robotics
- BA (Hons) Politics and International Relations
Janette Lister, Partnerships Manager says
“We are really pleased the University of Westminster has chosen to recognise the NCC Education International Foundation Diploma. This is giving our students even more options to gain a quality British degree. The University of Westminster is a popular choice amongst international students as it is based in the very centre of London. Their facilities and industry links will set our students ahead for their degree and professional journey. We look forward to seeing our IFD students become University of Westminster graduates.”
University of Westminster
Established in 1838 in the heart of London, the University of Westminster is a diverse and dynamic international institution situated in the heart of London. Their vibrant learning environment and a commitment to educating for professional life sees more than 20,000 students currently studying on their undergraduate, postgraduate and professional courses.
The University of Westminster has strong links with industry and professional organisations in London, across the UK and globally. Programmes are taught by leading practitioners and offer a range of internship opportunities and professional accreditation, providing students with the skills needed for successful careers.
Some facts about the university:
- Ranked the most internationally diverse university in the UK, USA, Australia and New Zealand, with 27 per cent of undergraduate students being international (Hotcourses Index 2016).
- State-of-the-art facilities. With fully equipped sports facilities, four libraries and a purpose built Financial Market Suite, Westminster is committed to supporting students’ professional and personal development.
- More than £60m has been spent in recent years on refurbishing their cutting-edge campuses in central London and Harrow.
- More than 40 separate professional associations accredit, approve or recognise undergraduate degrees across their portfolio.
- Offers a wealth of support services including a specialist Career Development Centre where students can learn key skills such as CV writing and interview preparation.
Our university progression routes are constantly growing and it is something we are continually working on to ensure our students have the best options available for their degree journey.
To offer the NCC Education Ofqual registered International Foundation Diploma please contact us. Give your students the chance to graduate with a University of Westminster degree.