Framework for Higher Education Qualifications (FHEQ) Level 6
The BSc (Hons) Computing (with specialisations available in Network Systems and Information Systems), delivered by NCC Education Accredited Partner Centres and awarded by the University of Greenwich, has been designed to prepare students for employment in the IT sector. This qualification provides students with the required theoretical knowledge and practical skills to be able to apply information technology to a real business environment.
- NCC Education International Advanced Diploma in Computer Studies (IADCS)
- NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing (RQF) (L5DC)
- NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (RQF) (L5DBIT)
- Equivalent qualification agreed in advance by the University of Greenwich and NCC Education.
Students will cover 5 units in total, 3 core and 2 electives.
- Human Computer Interaction and Design (15 credits)
- Requirements Management (15 credits)
- Project (60 credits)
BSc (Hons) Computing (Network Systems)
- Network Technology (15 credits)
- Advanced Networks (15 credits)
BSc (Hons) Computing (Information Systems)
- Information and Content Management (15 credits)
- Database Management and Administration (15 credits)
BSc (Hons) Computing
- Mobile Application Design & Development (15 credits)
- Enterprise Web Software Development (15 credits)
Assessment is through examination and coursework assignments.
The degree will be classified into one of the following honours categories:
- Upper Second
- Lower Second
The BSc (Hons) Computing will be awarded when students have successfully passed all units and is awarded by the University of Greenwich. The first and second year of the degree journey are awarded and certificated by NCC Education.
Upon successful completion of the BSc (Hons) Computing, graduates are eligible to apply for Postgraduate and Master’s degree study at institutions across the world.
NCC Education offer a Level 7 Diploma in Business Management, which is the first-year component of a Master’s in Business Administration (MBA). NCC Education have progression routes for MBA qualifications at the following universities:
- The University of Plymouth
- The University of Worcester
Students can also choose to study at the University of Greenwich on campus in the UK for various MSc options and are eligible for an alumni discount.
Progression routes can be found on our University Progression page.