We would like to congratulate our NCC Education partner universities on their recent achievements in The Times Good University Guide 2018 (published 24th September 2017).
Well done to our partner universities, with whom we offer a top-up degree:
- University of Worcester: 38th for teaching quality and for student experience.
- University of Central Lancashire: risen 8 places overall, 66th for Business (a rise of 27 places) and 65th for computing (a rise of 28 places).
- University of Greenwich: risen 30 places for computing, now in 79th place.
Here is what some of our university progression partners achieved:
- Bangor University: a rise of 6 places to 55th
- University of Derby: rise of 28 places to 53rd place overall for Business Studies.
- Liverpool Hope University: holding a great mid-table of position at 52nd
- Birmingham City University: 52nd for teaching quality, in the top 20 universities for number of student applications.
About The Times Good University Guide
The definitive and most widely-recognised authoritative British university rankings; the guide gives students all the essential information needed when deciding where to study at university in the UK.
The 2018 edition is the 23rd publication of this guide, which contains information about 130 universities and 66 different subject areas.
The guide is measured by:
- Student Satisfaction
- Research Quality
- Teaching Quality
- Student Experience
- Entry Standards
- Graduate Prospects
- Firsts and 2:1’s
- Completion Rates
- Student Staff Ratio
- Services and Facilities Spend
Congratulations once again to our partner universities.
If you would like to find out more about university progression, click here.
Click here to find more information about our top-up degrees.
Feel free to join in the conversation on:
Tweet us @NCCEducation
Share a snap on Instagram using the hashtag #NCCEdu or follow us @NCC_Education