Global leader in education since 1966
NCC Education is an awarding body and a global provider of British education in Computing and Business. We are a dynamic and innovative organisation with offices in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
We are passionate about our people and encourage employees to pursue their personal and professional goals. Join our team and develop your career within international education.
At NCC Education we celebrate our cultural diversities and strive to maintain an innovative and inclusive company culture.
Our ‘Employee Engagement Team‘ organises regular social face-to-face and digital events. Some of our most recent events:
- Virtual Coffee Mornings: Digital coffee mornings
- Wellness and meditation sessions: Guided sessions to master the art of meditation
- Annual Employee Awards: We acknowledge the hard work and dedication of our teams
- Annual Chinese New Year feast: Celebrate Chinese New Year
- Company Christmas parties: Regional offices have an annual Christmas party
- Quizzes: Quizzes to test your general knowledge
- Bake sales: All proceeds go to charity
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
We care about our communities and give our employees 2 paid Corporate Social Responsibility (volunteering) days per annum. Giving our teams the opportunity to volunteer for a local cause of their choice. Learn more about how NCC Education are involved in Corporate Social Responsibility projects.
Our CSR Projects
“At NCC Education, we pride ourselves on the workplaces we provide. We believe in continuous improvement and excellence in what we do. To do this, we recruit and retain the best talent there is.
“This is done by offering a competitive salary, career development opportunities and a great workplace culture.”
– General Manager Esther Chesterman
Our team enjoys a wide range of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave
- 2 paid Corporate Social Responsibility (volunteering) days per annum
- Flexible working
- Regular employee engagement activities
- Long service awards
- Learning and development opportunities
- Monthly culture clubs
- Cycle to work scheme*
- Medical insurance at reduced rates*
- Pension scheme*
- On-site gym classes*
*Availability dependent on office location
Join the team