NCC Education are looking for a student to nominate for the ‘Learner of the Year’ at the Federation of Awarding Bodies (FAB) Awards.
Students must have successfully completed one of our Level 3, 4, 5 or 7 qualifications and accomplished something of significant academic merit during 2019. For example, this could include: taking part in an important academic project relating to your studies, using the skills you have learnt from your course to contribute to your local community, overcoming a significant personal challenge during your studies or having some impressive work experience/ voluntary work.
The Federation of Awarding Bodies is a membership organisation for technical and professional awarding organisations in the UK and was founded in 2002.
If you think you have achieved outstanding academic excellence this year or if you are a centre that wishes to recognise the achievements of one of your students, then please submit your entry using the form below.
Your entry must answer the following questions:
- What was the qualification and grade achieved?
- How did the learner demonstrate an enthusiasm for learning?
- How has the learner demonstrated that they have a high level of understanding and skill in their industry? This should be more than purely the award of a qualification.
- What challenges did the learner face and how were they overcome?
- What are the future ambitions of the learner?
- Why does the learner deserve to win the Award this year?
The deadline for entry has passed. You will only be contacted if NCC Education have nominated you to the Federation of Awarding Bodies for the award.
If you have not received an email by 17th September then please assume that your entry was unsuccessful.