All students entering the programme will be required to go through a comprehensive course orientation providing the necessary study skills and resources to be fully equipped and confident to commence online learning. Any queries regarding our remote learning or purpose-built Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) are quickly resolved by our professional and experienced team of academics, or through our dedicated group of support staff.
We not only invite holders of the NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing (L5DC), past and present, but also, we welcome those students holding other equivalent qualifications, such as the following:
· NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (L5DBIT)
· Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing
· Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Computing & Systems Development (Networking)
· Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Information Systems (Network Engineering)
· Edexcel HND Computing and Systems Development (QCF)
· ATHE Level 5 Diploma in Computing
· Informatics Diploma in IT and Advanced Diploma in IT
· Informatics International Advanced Diploma in Computing
· Any similar computing/ IT qualification approved by NCC Education and UCLan at Level 5.
This highly successful computing year 3-degree top-up has been running throughout the pandemic unaffected by COVID-19 as special measures implemented by the university have meant that all the assessments are now by assignment and a single project. The programme is also praised for having two annual intakes a year and the study option to complete the course either over one year (full-time) or two years (part-time); providing study flexibility for those with work or family commitments.
At the most recent graduation, 88% of students received a 2nd class honours degree or better. More than 750 successful candidates have graduated from the programme since 2013, which is an excellent result and reflects positively on the outstanding support and guidance provided by our attentive and professional teaching and administrative team here in the UK.
This highly acclaimed and prestigious computing degree has now helped many hundreds of computing graduates from over 40 countries forge careers in the IT industry since its inception.
If you are interested in studying this final year online computing degree please either contact your nearest NCC Education Accredited Partner Centre or email us at email@example.com