NCC Education and a selection of international study centres are delighted to honour our students with Level 4 scholarships.
The scholarships are designed for students who excel academically in their final year of secondary school, meet the entrance and English language requirements to study at a UK university, and are in financial need.
This initiative is run in partnership with selected NCC Education Accredited Partner Centres across the globe. These study centres have agreed to waive 100% of the tuition component of the scholarship, whilst NCC Education subsidises 100% of the examination fees (resits and other miscellaneous fees not included).
On successful completion of the NCC Education Level 4 qualification, students are able to:
- Continue their studies on the NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing in their own country at an Accredited Partner Centre
- Continue their studies on the NCC Education Level 5 Business or Business Information Technology in their own country at an Accredited Partner Centre
- Continue their studies at a UK university
- Work in one of the many areas of the business world
For students who wish to progress their studies further, an NCC Education Level 4 qualification is the first step in completing the Degree Pathway in Business or Computing, enabling students to graduate from the UK with:
- BA (Hons) Business Administration awarded and validated by the University of Worcester
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems awarded and validated by the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)
There are a limited number of scholarships offered globally and therefore not all students who qualify will be granted a scholarship award.
Scholarship applications open on Monday 22nd October 2018.
Please contact your accredited study centre for application forms. The centres that offer the Level 4 scholarship are listed below:
1. IPMC in Ghana
2. STC Higher Education Malta
3. Centre of Management and Applied Sciences (CMAS) Saudi Arabia
4. MCC.i in Myanmar
5. PCTL Training Institute Limited in Tanzania
6. Whitefield Business School in Mauritius
7. Dalewares Institute of Technology in Nigeria
8. VSONET in Nigeria
9. Pentecost University College in Ghana
10. KMD Institute (Knowledge Management and Dedication Company Ltd.) in Myanmar
11. Cyber Academy in Zambia
12. National College of IT Skills (NACIT) in Malawi
13. Emerson Education in Tanzania
14. NVL Institute in Myanmar
Deadline for application entry is 5 pm UK time on Monday 14th January 2019.
Successful applicants will be notified by email by Friday 01st February 2019, with announcements being made on websites, social media platforms, education blogs, etc in March 2019.
Best wishes from all of us at NCC Education!
Click here to download the scholarships media kit, which centres can use to advertise the initiative.