Whether you want to complete your studies overseas, online or at an international branch campus in-country, there are plenty of formal university progression options available to you. NCC Education has a number of agreements and recognitions with universities, enabling students to apply for an undergraduate degree programme in year 1 or with advanced standing/credit exemptions towards years 2 or 3. There are also a range of options for students looking to study at postgraduate level.
If you need further advice on progressing to further study with your NCC Education qualification, you can contact our
customer services team in one of the following ways:
- +44 (0)161 438 6200
Progress to university with NCC Education qualifications
The ‘What’s Next Booklet University Progression’ booklet is designed to show the variety of options available once you complete your NCC Education qualification.
Here you can find details of all the universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications. Our agreements include universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications for entry on to various degree programmes in many subject disciplines as well as Advanced Standing and Exemption agreements to enable students to advance on to a particular year of a degree course.
For more information about available progression routes, please see the ‘What Next?’ progression booklet below:
University progression routes and entry requirements available for Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) students can be found here.
Universities that guarantee NCC Education students a place on their chosen course after successful completion of NCC Education qualifications. NCC Education is very proud to hold guaranteed entry agreements with Bangor University, Birmingham City University, Carroll University, CQU University, Limerick Institute of Technology, Liverpool Hope University, National College of Ireland, and the University of Derby.
Universities that may not guarantee a place but welcome applications from NCC Education students for entry onto year 1 of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, as the NCC Education qualification satisfies the university entry requirements.
All students who wish to attend a UK university usually have to apply through the University and Colleges Application Service is known as UCAS. Please check with the University you wish to apply to as to their admissions procedure.
2021 University Progression Routes available for Pre-Master’s in Business (PMB) students:
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Sussex
- University of Kent
- Oxford Brookes University
- Kingston University London
- University Canada West
- Bangor University
- University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
- Keele University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Sunderland
New 2020 University Progression and Articulation Routes:
- Unitec Institute of Technology (Unitec), New Zealand
- Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- University of Nottingham Malaysia, Malaysia
- University for the Creative Arts (UCA), UK
- London Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Swansea University, Wales, UK
- Curtin University, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia and Malaysia
- Massey University, New Zealand
- The University of Bedfordshire, UK
- IUBH University of Applied Sciences
For more information and advice on articulation options, contact the NCC Education Customer Service team or +44 (0)161 438 6200.