Here you can find details of all the universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications. Our agreements include universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications for entry on to various degree programmes in many subject disciplines as well as Advanced Standing and Exemption agreements to enable students to advance on to a particular year of a degree course.
University progression routes and entry requirements available for Level 3 International Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES) students can be found here.
For more information about available progression routes, please see the ‘What Next?’ progression booklet below:
Universities that guarantee NCC Education students a place on their chosen course after successful completion of NCC Education qualifications. NCC Education is very proud to hold guaranteed entry agreements with Bangor University, Birmingham City University, Carroll University, CQU University, Limerick Institute of Technology, Liverpool Hope University, National College of Ireland, and the University of Derby.
Universities that may not guarantee a place but welcome applications from NCC Education students for entry onto year 1 of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, as the NCC Education qualification satisfies the university entry requirements.
All students who wish to attend a UK university usually have to apply through the University and Colleges Application Service is known as UCAS. Please check with the University you wish to apply to as to their admissions procedure.
New 2020 University Progression and Articulation Routes:
- Unitec Institute of Technology (Unitec), New Zealand
- Royal Holloway, University of London, UK
- University of Nottingham Malaysia, Malaysia
- University for the Creative Arts (UCA), UK
- London Metropolitan University, UK
- University of Gloucestershire, UK
- Swansea University, Wales, UK
- Curtin University, Australia, Malaysia, Singapore, Dubai and Mauritius
- Swinburne University of Technology, Australia and Malaysia
- Massey University, New Zealand
For more information and advice on articulation options, contact the NCC Education Customer Service team or +44 (0)161 438 6200.