Take the next step
Whether you want to complete your studies overseas, online or at an international branch campus in-country, there are plenty of formal university progression options available to you.
NCC Education has a number of agreements and recognitions with universities, enabling students to apply for an undergraduate degree programme in year 1 or with advanced standing/credit exemptions towards years 2 or 3. There are also a range of options for students looking to study at postgraduate level.
If you need further advice on progressing to further study with your NCC Education qualification, you can contact our customer support team in one of the following ways:
- +44 (0)161 438 6200
Progress to an international university
The What Next? University Progression booklet is designed to show the variety of options available once you complete your NCC Education qualification.
Here you can find details of all the universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications. Our recognitions include universities which recognise NCC Education qualifications for entry on to various degree programmes in many subject disciplines or with advanced standing/credit exemption towards years 2 or 3.Download What Next? Booklet
Universities that may not guarantee a place but welcome applications from NCC Education students. Applications may be subject to minimum entry requirements and are considered on a case-by-case basis.
All students who wish to attend a UK university usually have to apply through the University and Colleges Application Service, known as UCAS. Please check with the University you wish to apply to as to their admissions procedure.
- University of East London, UK
- University of Kent, UK
- Oxford Brookes University, UK
- University Canada West (UCW), Canada
- SIM Global Education, Singapore Institute of Management, Singapore
- Nagoya University of Commerce and Business, Japan
- IUBH University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- University of Bedfordshire, UK
- Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
Click here for more progression and articulation press releases.
- Royal Holloway, University of London
- University of Sussex
- University of Kent
- Oxford Brookes University
- Kingston University London
- University Canada West
- Bangor University
- University of the West of England (UWE Bristol)
- Keele University
- Liverpool Hope University
- University for the Creative Arts
- University of Sunderland