NCC Education are pleased to welcome iTech to its Accredited Partner Centre network.
Based in Nigeria, iTech Education is a computer training institute that provides a wide range of internationally recognised courses. The main objective of iTech is to enable local students to reach their true potential.
iTech has qualified academics with experience and industry knowledge, allowing for a high-quality learning experience.
Their mission is to contribute to the IT industry in Nigeria by training students to develop world-class technology and sustainable innovations within the IT sector.
Marcelle du Rand, Business Development Manager at NCC Education says: “What struck me about Joshua is his deep passion for IT as well as for education. His centre is located slightly outside Abuja and he can really bring British education to folk in his hometown.”
The NCC Education qualifications offered by iTech are as follows:
- Level 3 International Foundation Diploma in Higher Education Studies (L3IFDHES)
- Level 4 Diploma in Business Information Technology (L4DBIT)
- Level 4 Diploma in Computing (L4DC)
- Level 5 Diploma in Business Information Technology (L5DBIT)
- Level 5 Diploma in Computing (L5DC)
- BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems (UCLan)
Click here for more information: http://www.nccedu.com/centre/itech-education-limited/
For more information please contact iTech directly: